The tray has ball feets and a copper edge. It is in a flawless condition.
The historic Vienna Porcelain Manufactory (1718–1864) was the second oldest porcelain manufactory in Europe. The original Vienna manufactory went out of business in 1864. The porcelain of this manufactory is often referred to as Alt Wien (“Old Vienna”) porcelain. The new porcelain manufactory in Augarten was established in 1923. It revived the traditions of the old Vienna porcelain manufactory by continuing the production methods and patterns of the historic manufactory.